Why invest in smart metering?
Even in a home, let alone in workplaces, there are countless appliances that consume energy, making it impossible to measure them in order to further reduce costs. Just think of a house with lighting, electrical appliances or computers, but also a company with complex production lines, escalators or even air conditioning. The examples are inexhaustible, but the purpose is to know the consumption of each device, everyday and at all times, in order to effectively save energy and money.
What can a smart meter do?
- Show current electricity consumption in kW
- Automatic costing and auditing of accounts before they are issued
- Notifications when consumption exceeds a limit
- Control and manage devices with timers and can be switched off by your Smart Phone
- Wireless data transmission and communication of all smart devices